Marketing Assistant - French Speaking
- Ref: VR/03594
Chester / North Wales
- Salary: £16k - 22k per year
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Industry: Retail
Marketing Assistant – FRENCH SPEAKING
£16,000 - £22,000
A fantastic opportunity within a market leader for a creative, motivated individual, who has the passion to succeed in an ever-progressive company. We are looking for a marketing member of the team that will support the Marketing Services Manager, with a series of projects and strategies. You will be expected to deliver on all aspects of marketing, delivering both as an individual and being a key team player, with creative ideas and a proven track record in delivering on all aspects. Looking for ambitious graduates or someone with a few years experience.
- To assist, support and manage key projects including catalogues/websites creation, design and production
- Undertake and deliver projects efficiently and effectively
- To support with the creation of a variety of marketing activities through a number of mediums.
- Website management & development
- e-marketing development and distribution
- Market analysis and report on the different aspects of the business/sector
- To carry out projects issued, with attention to detail and ability to report.
- To develop and evolve strategies for the 140+ brands we currently offer
- An ability to provide written informative, interesting press releases on the products within our industry.
- To develop and progress in-house marketing campaigns/strategies.
- To gauge competitive costs for the activities undertaken
- To assist with the maintenance of the company website and ensure that the information available is regularly updated
- To carry out any additional administrative duties as required by the Marketing department to ensure optimum efficiency
- To assist in the updating, development and logistics of Marketing services and literature throughout the Company
- To manage and maintain the administration of all customer marketing service contracts
- In addition to these functions, the employee is required to carry out other duties as may be reasonably required to meet the needs of the business.
ü Graduate status preferred, although experience in a marketing position will be considered
ü Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both French and English
ü An ability to use Apple Macs and the graphic software preferred
ü A creative copyrighting ability
ü Experience and examples of an exposure to all levels of marketing
ü Creative flair/ideas
ü Ability to control situations and resolve issues
ü Knowledge of technological marketing, including the latest developments in marketing
ü Experience and application of html and e-marketing
ü A keen eye for detail and experience in proof-checking
ü Competence in business analysis/research.
ü Competency in data capture and report writing
ü Ability to show initiative in dealing with problems on own, with aptitude for working under pressure
As the North West's leading Marketing, Analytics, Digital and Creative recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current opportunities as well as market place news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency