- Ref: VR/03491
- Salary: £25k - 40k per year
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT / Technology / Telecommunication
My client, a growing fintech company based in Manchester City Centre are looking for a User Experience Designer with strong digital credentials across large platform site build, tablet and mobile projects. You can create ground breaking solutions that meet business objectives and deliver the best possible user experience. As a key member of their growing UX team, you will be using your experience and talents in collaborative, agile projects to deliver great experiences across mobile, tablet and desktop. Working on core platform projects you will have exposure to the full breadth of the business to deliver solutions on a cutting edge IT infrastructure.
- You will work collaboratively with designers, developers and business analysts to develop user experience solutions in an agile project delivery.
- You will solve complex problems by applying methodical thinking, logic and pragmatism.
- Liaising and collaborating with the delivery team and business analysts
- User research and profiling
- Creation of strategic proposals
- User flows, Information architecture, Wireframing and Prototyping
- Heuristic evaluations and competitive analysis
- Preparing and conducting user research and usability tests
- Experience working in an agile process.
- Deep understanding of best practice UX approaches and how to apply them.
- Worked with cross-functional teams effectively in everyday tasks.
- Experience of developing eCommerce experiences across different connected devices.
- A familiarity and appreciation of the strengths and weaknesses of a range of technologies is useful.
- Demonstrated experience using web analytics data to inform design decisions.
- Use Axure, Omnigraffle, Balsamiq Mockups, Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office.
- Qualification: A solid academic background in design, creative or related field. Computer Science, Social Science or Arts degree a bonus.
- Industry experience working across large websites, tablet and mobile.
For more details contact Tom Byrne at Forward Role on email@example.com or 07 585 221 031
As the North West's leading Marketing, Analytics, Digital and Creative recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current opportunities as well as market place news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency