- Ref: VR/03079A
- Salary: £20k - 25k per year
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Industry: Retail
Up to £25,000
We are working with a dynamic ecommerce company, based in Greater Manchester. They are partnered with the world’s largest manufacturer and retailer in their sector and the business is currently going through an exciting phase of expansion into European markets.
We are looking for a results-driven, pro-active and passionate individual who wants to be part of a growing, ambitious and fun team.
The CRM Executive will develop and improve customer retention through email marketing, plan activities, write email briefs, liaise with other departments, manage lists and segments, measure and analyse results and utilise learnings for future activities.
The CRM Executive will work closely with the email designers and will monitor performance through retention rates, open rates and CTR as well as reducing unsubscribes and building a strong email database. They will thrive for continuous improvement of our email marketing, and this role would ideally suit an email specialist eager to increase their CRM skills.
As a new position within the business, with the right attitude there is the opportunity to mould this role and make it what you want it to be. There is a lot of scope for development and opportunities to ‘make your mark’ within the company.
- Plan and write email briefs and work with other departments to source copy and creative assets
- Work with European team for email translations and content localisation
- Segment customers for email campaigns.
- Implement high volumes of email communications in our ESP.
- Monitor email delivery and brand reputation.
- Improve email performance
- Keep abreast of email best practice, new trends, tools and strategies
- Run competitor analysis
- Report on email performance and pre-defined CRM KPIs.
- Make recommendations for optimisation and segmentation.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in a CRM or email marketing capacity for 1-2+ years in an e-commerce environment.
- Experience in email marketing tools essential.
- Highly numerate with advanced Excel skills.
- Copywriting skills, to review copy and double-check communications to customers.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent preferable.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing.
- Highly organised and results-driven.
- High attention to detail.
In return, you can expect a fun and friendly working environment in a growing team within a hugely successful ecommerce business, with benefits including:
- 31 days holiday, including bank holidays
- Generous staff discount
- Attendance bonus (subject to start date)
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Annual staff social events
As the North West's leading Marketing, Analytics, Digital and Creative recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current opportunities as well as market place news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency